We can modify select portions of your existing cabinets to create a perfect blend of style and function. This hybrid mix of existing and new cabinet add-ons is far more cost effective than total replacement of existing cabinets. We can help design and build the kitchen of your dreams without breaking the bank.
Maximize the space utilization, convenience and beauty of your kitchen!
- Install a trash can pull-out, single or double.
- Build a refrigerator box/cabinet.
- Extend cabinet height to ceiling for more usable storage space and an updated look.
- Add, remove or replace shelving.
- Install new drawer boxes.
- Install soft-close drawer slides.
- Install soft-close hinges on doors.
- Install new knobs or hardware (cabinet jewelry) for an updated look.
- Install large pull-out shelves or drawers; ideal for heavy, bulky items.
- Install decorative bead board on island or plain sides of cabinets – a great way to add interest and depth.
- Install decorative shadow boxes on island or peninsula to add interest.
- Convert an unused kitchen desk into a beautiful and functional space.
- Add, remove or change existing molding or trim.
- Install light rail.
- Install organizational accessories
- Add a beautiful custom vent hood.
- Add an island.
- Build cabinetry for new oven or microwave.
- The options are virtually limitless!
Cabinet Door/Drawer Front Replacement
If your doors and/or drawer fronts are too dated or too damaged to refinish, a good option may be to replace the applicable doors and drawer fronts if you are happy with the layout of the cabinets. This is much less costly than replacing or refacing all of your cabinets since the base cabinets will not need to be changed only refinished. We will paint or glaze the base cabinets to match the doors and drawers. We can help you choose the door and drawer style to work with your existing base cabinets, and we will paint and/or glaze them to create the look you choose for your cabinets. The new doors will include hidden, soft-close hinges for an updated look. Install new knobs or pulls to complete the look you want.