The Best Color and Craftsmanship
This is our primary business. It accounts for 85+ percent of sales. We basically give old cabinets new life by repairing imperfections in the wood, sanding, priming and painting the cabinets. The most popular finish is painting, but we can also add glaze to the paint for a custom look. We also stain wooden cabinets. When it comes to cabinets, there are 3 basic options – refinishing, refacing or replacing. Refinishing is much less expensive than refacing or replacing the cabinets.
We offer FREE consultations and free samples.
We can install new hardware and new hinges to complete the look the customer desires.
Customers can choose from unlimited colors.
Most projects are completed in 4-5 work days, and customers do not have to remove items from their cabinets.
We use only low VOC, water based products to eliminate odors and potentially harmful vapors.
We use the highest quality paint and primer for the best possible results.
We have refinished cabinets in approximately 500 homes throughout the greater Birmingham area. Unlike regular painting companies who paint the exteriors of homes, walls, ceilings, decks… we specialize in cabinet refinishing. Our 21 point process assures the cabinets will look great for years to come, and we back it up with a five year written limited warranty, the best warranty in the industry.
Why trust house painters to refinish your cabinets?
The kitchen is the heart of the home, and cabinets are the most expensive and prominent feature in the kitchen. Cabinet refinishing requires a unique set of skills and expertise. Regular painters may only paint cabinets occasionally, we refinish cabinets 5-6 days every week! And, we do much more than paint cabinets, we can change hinges and hardware, modify existing cabinets, replace doors and drawer fronts, etc.…
We have over 20 years of experience and we have the right equipment and use only the highest quality materials to produce outstanding results. That’s why we guarantee our finishes for 5 years. Try getting a 5-year warranty on cabinets from a regular painter.
Cabinet Door/Drawer Front Replacement
If your doors and/or drawer fronts are too dated or too damaged to refinish, a good option may be to replace the applicable doors and drawer fronts if you are happy with the layout of the cabinets. This is much less costly than replacing or refacing all of your cabinets since the base cabinets will not need to be changed only refinished. We will paint or glaze the base cabinets to match the doors and drawers. We can help you choose the door and drawer style to work with your existing base cabinets, and we will paint and/or glaze them to create the look you choose for your cabinets. The new doors will include hidden, soft-close hinges for an updated look. Install new knobs or pulls to complete the look you want.
We can modify select portions of your existing cabinets to create a perfect blend of style and function. This hybrid mix of existing and new cabinet add-ons is far more cost effective than total replacement of existing cabinets. We can help design and build the kitchen of your dreams without breaking the bank.
Maximize the space utilization, convenience and beauty of your kitchen!
- Install a trash can pull-out, single or double.
- Build a refrigerator box/cabinet.
- Extend cabinet height to ceiling for more usable storage space and an updated look.
- Add, remove or replace shelving.
- Install new drawer boxes.
- Install soft-close drawer slides.
- Install soft-close hinges on doors.
- Install new knobs or hardware (cabinet jewelry) for an updated look.
- Install large pull-out shelves or drawers; ideal for heavy, bulky items.
- Install decorative bead board on island or plain sides of cabinets – a great way to add interest and depth.
- Install decorative shadow boxes on island or peninsula to add interest.
- Convert an unused kitchen desk into a beautiful and functional space.
- Add, remove or change existing molding or trim.
- Install light rail.
- Install organizational accessories
- Add a beautiful custom vent hood.
- Add an island.
- Build cabinetry for new oven or microwave.
- The options are virtually limitless!